TTR 200 Desiccant Dehumidifier
The TTR 200 provides professional quality “Made in Germany” and due to the tried and tested German industrial design, it is small, light and effective.
The infinitely electronically adjustable air amount regulation allows the variable definition of the dehumidification performance and therefore, of the power consumption and noise emission.
A standard 4-pin connector socket for external circuits enables flexible remote control of the TTR 200 via optional hygrostat.
The filter can be changed quickly and easily without opening the device.
TTR 200 benefits in practice:
- Continuously regulatable
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- Extremely easy maintenance and service-friendly construction
- Suitable for installation in false ceilings
- Housing made of sheet steel, galvanized and powder coated
- Can be stacked to save space
- Leightweight and easy-tohandle
- Quality premium components
- Practice optimized German industrial design – protected design
- Professional quality “Made in Germany”
- Hygrostat connection
- Durable, robust and reliably
|Operating range||0 to 100% r.H. / -15 °C to +35 °C|
|Dehumidification performance||ca. 0.35 kg/h|
|Air flow rate||40 - 120m³/h|
|Nominal air volume/ext. pressure||80m³/h / 50 Pa|
|Regeneration air/ext. pressure||15m³/h / 30 Pa|
|Dry air connection||ø 80 mm|
|Moist air connection||ø 38/50 mm|
|Electrical connection||230V - 50/60 Hz – ca. 0.45 kW|
|Dimensions||ca. 305 x 260 x 285 mm|
|Weight||ca. 9 kg|