If you are looking for a premier cooling solution this summer, Cross Hire is now the exclusive rental supplier of the Cool-Space range of portable evaporative coolers.
Since 1998, Cool-Space has been raising the bar when it comes to the design and build of evaporative coolers. The company aims to deliver a product that offers great temperature control even in the most humid climates, as well as reducing electrical use at the same time.
Thanks to an emphasis on continually refining the design of its coolers, Cool-Space now offers a comprehensive range of units that are ideal for use in the hire sector.
Features of the Cool-Space range include:
- Four standard fan sizes: 30cm, 45cm, 90cm and 122cm units with variable speed or two-speed; providing cooling for areas from 50m² to 425m²
- Tough, UV-resistant and durable roto-moulded polyethylene housing
- Edge-coated, 20cm-thick cooling media for durability, as well as performance
- 33% more cooling surface than standard 15cm media
- A protective surface that extends media life and reduces maintenance needs
- Large, built-in reservoirs for up to 8 hours of standalone use
- An automatic low-water shut off pump
- Drain plug on all models for easy water removal
- Swivel, locking castors that makes the units easy to move
- UL, ETL and CE approved
All you need to use the Cool-Space range of coolers is a standard electrical outlet and a garden hose or a portable supply tank. It is a range that represents a new product in the Irish market. These units provide cooling to areas that were once prohibitively expensive to air condition.
The largest model in the range is the Cool-Space 48. It stands over 2m tall, with a maximum airflow of more than 32,000m³ per hour from its huge 48′ fan! This means you can use one unit to cool an area of 425m², which is the equivalent of more than two full-size tennis courts.
Why not discover our Evaporative Cooler hire range for more details and full specs?